I realize being out here in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, my "timely
as an option.

http://www.filemaker.com/products/filemaker-pro/

If my feeble memory serves me correctly, there is a member of the group
here that is in the Louisville area, who is well-versed with that program.
Maybe they can come up with suggestions.