Do not call them back.
I don't know how you found them, but they sound like one of the places that I
have to clean up after often.
They show you the processes and log files on your computer and scare you into
thinking they are problems.
Then you pay them 100- 400 dollars and they "fix" things for you. The only
thing they fix is getting money from you.

Try to get the charges reversed on your credit card.

Brian O'Neal.