Thanks Jonathan. I have a 3 questions more.
1. Can he upgrade the OS with only 2gb of memory and still be able to do stuff?
2. Do you have a 10.6 disk we can borrow? Or where can he get the disk?
3. Will he be able to upgrade without losing data. His machine already backs up
to time machine ( I think).

Harry
Sent from my iPad