On Jul 1, 2018, at 4:38 PM, Harry Jacobson-Beyer <harr...@me.com
<mailto:harr...@me.com>> wrote:

> so if you answer your phone with the Apple Watch does it have a speaker? If
> not, don’t you still have to dig your iPhone out of your pocket?

The watch has a speaker and microphone. There are two ways to use it as a
phone. If you have the more expensive version of the Watch 3, it is a
stand-alone cell phone. The lesser versions use the cell phone in your pocket,
connected via Bluetooth. I have the cheaper version of Watch 3.

You can make calls by talking to Siri on the watch, just like on the iPhone.
When somebody’s calling you, the watch makes a ringing sound and tingles on
your wrist.

It’s like the old Dick Tracy wrist phone without video. I use it quite often.

L^2

---
‌Lee Larson‌  leelar...@me.com <mailto:leelar...@me.com>‌

‌Congratulations! I knew the record would stand until it was broken. ‌— Yogi
Berra
‌‌
‌