Had my first Apple Pay failure today (Thursday) at Urban Outfitters in
Louisville. The cashier told me they take Apple Pay, and after three tries it
went through (I thought). Just now opened up an email from UO. The message read:

"Dear James Bennett,
This email is in reference to your recent order. Unfortunately, we were unable
to process your order, as we could not obtain an authorization from your credit
card company. You may wish to contact the issuing bank of your credit card
regarding this matter, and then inform us of any additional information. We
will hold your order for 48 hours, before it will be cancelled. Please respond
quickly; merchandise cannot be held for your order and may become unavailable.
For fastest results, please call us at the customer service number available on
our website. Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm, EST and a representative will
be happy to assist you with this order.”

Guess I’ll have to call them tomorrow…Grrr

Jim