> On 25 Aug 2017, at 05:01, thangle <lethang12...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> some SS for more details

with all your good intentions, that does not make it easier for anyone to
deduct what you do and what all the pictures should clarify.

> Vào 09:28:39 UTC+7 Thứ Sáu, ngày 25 tháng 8 năm 2017, thangle đã viết:
> I have some problems when i try configuring custom arm robot 6DOF. hope
> someone can help me resolve these.
>
> 1st. i run PUMA560 sim but i cant open "world mode" from AXIS GUI. everytime
> i turn it on by "Alt+M" it return joint mode. if anyway to use "world mode"
> in manual control

alt+M+/ (if you look at the docs http://www.machinekit.io/docs/gui/axis/ ) is
"Toggle Skip lines”

> 2nd: i used genserkins to configure a new custom arm robot and compare to the
> one i configure in matlab. They are difference about coordinate, look like
> the origin coordinate was rotated. i think the one from genserkins is
> incorrect

Maybe you have made different decisions then the original author(s) of
genserkins (which is around for 7 years btw). So IMO it’s a question about
difference. Have a look thru the code of the kinematics and see what needs
changing (in your code or the kinematics)