On 11/11/2018 7:57 PM, peter.huer...@gmail.com wrote:

> I'm having trouble getting my copy of Machinekit configured on the
> Beaglebone Black.  I am currently getting the below error:
>
> [image: Machinekit_error_0.JPG]
>

> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I installed the below build:
>
> [image: Machinekit_error_1.jpg]
>
> Which was sourced from here:
>
> https://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack_Debian#BBW.2FBBB_.28All_Revs.29_Machinekit
>

> If anyone can help me with this I would be eternally thankful.

Just start with the Stretch image, which is a bit further down the page:

https://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack_Debian#BBW.2FBBB_.28All_Revs.29_Machinekit_2

Try the Probotix configs as-is before making any changes.  If the
Probotix configs don't load, try some of the other BeagleBone configs
(without any hardware attached, just the BeagleBone!) to see if they
load.  I don't think the Probotix configs get a lot of testing, so
something may have gotten broken and not been noticed.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net