Hi,
  The setup file should get automatically run when the HAL file is run.
  You should only have to go through the configuration chooser, select
CRAMPS, then run it.
  The INI and HAL files will do the rest, including run the setup files.
  This assumes you use an older version of Machinekit.
  I do not know what the current version requires as far as setup.sh files
is concerned.

  To make it operational, you need to make sure that you have met any HAL
requirements that the CRAMPS configuration may setup (like jumper an output
and input for a safety switch).

Jeff

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/machinekit/b690117d-1d1c-4d5c-a8bc-3e94e674229f%40googlegroups.com.