Howdy All, I can't see that this was mentioned in these threads and just in
case some people are not aware, AirServer is currently a part of the MacHeist
nanoBundle 3.

Get AirServer for $9.99 with iStopMotion (animation), LIttle Inferno (game),
CleanMyMac 2 (?), and more, and probably Path Finder 6 (if reach 30K) thrown in
for the price ;-)

Only one (1) day left though: <http://macheist.com>

Cheers,
Ashley.

Disclosure: I have no association with MacHeist other than I sometimes buy
their bundles and I have bought this one.

--
Ashley Aitken
Perth, Western Australia (GMT + 8hrs!)