I need help getting files off a time machine backup.

Here's the time machine sparsebundle info:
image-path      : /Volumes/Backblaze_MacEx4TB43084955/Backblaze
Restore/rawTimeMachine/TimeMachine.sparsebundle
image-alias     : /Volumes/Backblaze_MacEx4TB43084955/Backblaze
Restore/rawTimeMachine/TimeMachine.sparsebundle
shadow-path     : /Users/michael/sparse.dirty
shadow-alias    : /Users/michael/sparse.dirty
icon-path       :
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Resources/CDiskImage.icns
image-type      : sparse bundle disk image (shadowed)
system-image    : false
blockcount      : 7300000040
blocksize       : 512
writeable       : TRUE
autodiskmount   : false
removable       : TRUE
image-encrypted : false
mounting user   : michael
mounting mode   : <unknown>
process ID      : 18184
/dev/disk9      GUID_partition_scheme
/dev/disk9s2    48465300-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC
/dev/disk9s1    C12A7328-F81F-11D2-BA4B-00A0C93EC93B
bash-3.2#

Time machine volume is attached as shadowed, because it was backed up as dirty
(it was mounted, so, of course it would be dirty).

On that backup is this:

bash-3.2# mount
/dev/disk0s5 on / (hfs, local, journaled)
devfs on /dev (devfs, local, nobrowse)
/dev/disk0s4 on /Volumes/UserData (hfs, local, journaled)
/dev/disk1 on /Volumes/Macintosh HD (hfs, local, journaled)
map -hosts on /net (autofs, nosuid, automounted, nobrowse)
map auto_home on /home (autofs, automounted, nobrowse)
/dev/disk3s2 on /Volumes/Reinstall (hfs, local, nodev, nosuid, journaled,
noowners)
/dev/disk6s1 on /Volumes/calibre-3.48.0 (hfs, local, nodev, nosuid, read-only,
noowners, mounted by michael)
/dev/disk2s2 on /Volumes/rawKleimanMovies (hfs, local, nodev, nosuid,
journaled, noowners)
/dev/disk2s3 on /Volumes/rawTimeMachine (hfs, local, nodev, nosuid, noowners)
/dev/disk4s2 on /Volumes/TimeMachine (hfs, local, nodev, nosuid, journaled,
mounted by michael)
/dev/disk5s2 on /Volumes/Kleiman Movies (hfs, local, nodev, nosuid, journaled,
mounted by michael)
/dev/disk7s0s2 on /Volumes/WD Unlocker (hfs, local, nodev, nosuid, read-only,
noowners)
/dev/disk8s2 on /Volumes/Backblaze_MacEx4TB43084955 (hfs, local, nodev, nosuid,
journaled, noowners)
bash-3.2# diskutil mount disk9s2
Volume on disk9s2 failed to mount
bash-3.2# diskutil repairvolume disk9s2
Started file system repair on disk9s2 TimeMachine
Checking file system
Checking Journaled HFS Plus volume
Detected a case-sensitive volume
Checking extents overflow file
Checking catalog file
Invalid sibling link
Rebuilding catalog B-tree
The volume TimeMachine could not be repaired
Volume repair complete
Updating boot support partitions for the volume as required
Error: -69845: File system verify or repair failed
Underlying error: 8: POSIX reports: Exec format error
bash-3.2#

In other words, the sparsebundle has a file system error.

I could only access it with hdiutil attach -nomount.
That let me get to the point of running fsck, but fsck complains.

I only need read access, I do not need write access.
How do I restore files from the sparse bundle?