I seem to have /System/Library/Perl/darwin/CORE/perl.h on my system.  Is
it that it doesn't exist on yours or it does, but you still get that error
message.

I would suppose that the include files in /System/Library/Perl/darwin/CORE
are not installed by default, but come from the developer package.

Edward Moy
Apple Computer, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(This message is from me as a reader of this list, and not a statement
from Apple.)