On Wednesday, January 9, 2002, at 03:45 AM, Dan Kogai wrote:
> Do you mean that I modify File::Copy?  That's a possibility but as I
> answered in MacOSX::File::Copy vs. File::Coply, I believe File::Copy
> should
> behave like /bin/cp (actually, copy() does cp -p because it copies
> mtime and
> atime)

Undoubtedly there will be people who agree with you and others who
disagree with you about what "should" happen, but the decision WRT
File::Copy has already been made.  Since File::Copy has copied the
resource fork on MacOS for several years, it should continue to do so.
I'd call its current behavior on Mac OS X broken.

  -Ken