On Thursday, January 24, 2002, at 10:17 AM, Cranz, Gregory wrote:
> I shudder to think of having to differentiate between both versions when
> debugging or having a conversation on this thread.

I don't think anybody sane would advocate creating a whole new
installation of perl just so that we could have an Aqua Perl app.
However, it would be fairly easy to write a small IDE that talks with
the existing perl installation, and for some people this would be pretty
useful.

However, like Dan, I tend to just use Emacs for everything, so I'm not
going to push the effort.

  -Ken