On Sat, 13 Apr 2002, Ken Williams wrote:

> On Friday, April 12, 2002, at 07:07 PM, Peter N Lewis wrote:
> > Anyway, I eventually got it to install by using fink, but then
> > it failed because it wanted _ParseGeometry, which I think is
> > some sort of X windows thing, so I rebuilt it using:
> >
> > fink fetch imagemagic
> >
> > edit
> > /sw/fink/dists/stable/main/finkinfo/graphics/imagemagick-5.4.1-3.patch
> > and add a line to disable X windows support (add the line
> > with_x=no, and change the 27 to 28 on the first line of the
> > patch hunk).
>
> Hi Peter,
>
> It sounds like it's missing some sort of dependency in fink,
> then.  Have you reported it to the fink package manager?

Got it. :)

Whenever you have a problem with a Fink package, include the person
mentioned in the .info file's Maintainer: line so that the problem can be
addressed for all users. The ImageMagick maintainer is Jeffrey Whitaker,
who I've cc'ed on this message.

--
Chris Devers                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache / mod_perl / http://homepage.mac.com/chdevers/resume/

"More war soon. You know how it is."    -- mnftiu.cc