On Sunday, April 14, 2002, at 07:21 , John Buono wrote:
[..]
> When I created my scripts I used BBEdit, but did not set the type of file
> Unix, I let it remain the default of Macintosh (well I was on a Mac).
>
> I discovered that if the scripts are in Mac test format, they will not
> run,
> and you get an internal server error, that says the file can not be found
> (real good error message).

thanks!

I opted to save all of them to 'unix style' which is to
have the EOL as '\n' vice the traditional mac style '\r'
or the canonical dos two byte '\r\n' - since that way they
are good to go either way.... at least in OS X and *nix boxen.

rule of thumb:

        target the target server....

ciao
drieux