On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Puneet Kishor wrote:

> What I don't want is ftp, smb, afs, nfs, etc. That is because the remote
> box is not running any of these.

You want file sharing. Set aside ssh for a moment -- the key problem you
want to solve is that you want to be able to remotely manage files, and
incidently you want to run this through an encrypted channel with ssh.
Fine. Any solution you pick is going to have to involve a file sharing
protocol though. Pick one & turn it on. Like I say, I suggest WebDAV.

Details/urls on request.

--
Chris Devers    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

FORTUNE PROVIDES QUESTIONS FOR THE GREAT ANSWERS: #13
A: Doc, Happy, Bashful, Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, & Grumpy
Q: Who were the Democratic presidential candidates?