Yeah, Puneet mentioned that in a note to me. I was kind of surprised because
it was shareware for so long.

I bought a license and upgrade for a version or two. I had to have it cuz
BBEdit had a clunky FTP built-in for awhile. The first OS X version on
Interarchy was a bit clunky and always wanted to launch Classic when I
started it. I finally bought Fetch (again) after a few years and it works as
sweet as can be on X. I just never have had the time or need to get back to
Interarchy since.

It's got to be tough for the authors of shareware products to see them in
use, especially one as popular as Interarchy, and know that so many users do
not pay. I guess it's hard to blame them for the change in policy.

And since I mentioned Fetch, isn't it cool that it has changed so little on
the outside...
--

Bill Stephenson
www.SecureShopper.com