In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (_brian_d_foy) wrote:

> i'll have to see about this CVS tool thing.  i'm dubious.

It really rocks.  It's fairly simple, but it works great.  I really only
want to do a few things with CVS in my text editor: commit and diff.
And both are now a simple key-command away; commit brings up a message
window to type in, and diff brings up a list of revisions to diff
against (and, of course, takes you to the great BBEdit differences
windows to view the diff).

I use it for a few other little things, like revision history and
checking the status, but the ability to do commit and diff is huge for
me.

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Development Network    [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://osdn.com/