On Wednesday, December 4, 2002, at 11:41  AM, Chris Nandor wrote:

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ken Williams) wrote:

Yeah, that looks like exactly what I want.  Now if I can just
get Mac::Carbon working under 10.1.5! =)  Still haven't had any
luck with that, it looks like a gcc 2/3 issue to me.
Yeah, I dunno. :/ I've not had any opportunity to even test it. What I
could try to do is release binaries next time, putting them on
SourceForge.net (I won't bother putting them on the CPAN). I think those
should work on 10.1.5. Let me know if you want me to try (I am aiming for a
0.02 release of Mac::Carbon in the next 2 weeks).
Maybe the 'gcc_select 2' command would be a relatively easy way to test/debug it? I hadn't known about that command until Paul pointed it out.

Failing that, a binary would be good if it worked.

-Ken