On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 08:55:42PM -0600, Ken Williams wrote:

> On Monday, December 23, 2002, at 03:55  PM, David H. Adler wrote:

> >>Right, you need two different versions of Storable, one for 5.6.x, and
> >>the other for 5.8.x.
> >
> >Will fink allow you to keep two different versions?  If so, how?  I am
> >bamfoozled.  But I'm coming off a long week...
>
> It would just be by adding different library directories when compiling
> the two different versions of Perl.

Well... I thought I did that.  Then 5.6.0 started giving me dyld errors.
I've now ditched all of /Library/Perl (which is where I put all the
5.8.0 stuff) and it works again.  Which is odd, as @INC should have
looked in /System/Library/Perl for 5.6.0...

Even so, should it really be the *first* thing in @INC for everything?

> >Also, pudding.
>
> Of course.  But not what the media calls "pudding"!

Well, no, of course not.

dha

--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
And finally, it appears that Schwern, Michael is an Alien Drag Queen