Hi all -

I'm having some trouble with DBI and DBD::MysqlPP (and DBD::MySQL) on 10.3. Can I get a sanity check response that some people are able to run one of these? 10.3 is not that important for what I'm working on, but MySQL is, so I can roll back to older versions of MacOS X, MySQL, etc., if necessary. I never got DBD::MySQL to make so I tried MySQLPP today, which installed fine. I'm about to check out DBI::PurePerl, as well.

Any hints on getting this working so I don't have to roll back would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the message I'm getting:
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/DBI.pm line 584.
DBI connect('RSI','www',...) failed: at /Users/mschienle/landsat7/landsat7gain.pl line 173
(in cleanup) Can't call method "close" on an undefined value at /Library/Perl/5.8.1/DBD/mysqlPP.pm line 314.

My connect string at line 173 is:
$dbh = DBI->connect("dbi:mysqlPP:RSI", "myuser", "mypass", \%attr) or
  die "Cannot connect to $dsn";

And from the command line:
[EMAIL PROTECTED](53)% mysql rsi
mysql> show tables;