On Friday, Oct 24, 2003, at 14:58 Asia/Tokyo, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
No, it doesn't work for me. I had tried something similar, but it seems that -U only affects a corresponding -D, but not #define in files.

Hmm.... Right. Okay. It seems like I have to work it out which I will start right now. But I have to begin w/ downloading the latest seed, burning the CD and install it. It will take half a day, at least, to fix my testbed. Since Panther release is so close I would like to use your patch for last-minute insurance; Can I post your patch in my web?

Dan the Maitainer of MacOSX::File