On Jan 12, 2004, at 1:21 PM, John Delacour wrote:

I had not trouble installing once i'd applied the patch. I'm sending you my Terminal log off-list just in case it helps isolate the problem.

Thanks. You did the same things as I am, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Thanks,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]