I might actually look at the apache configuration, and see if it's using ServerName=catnip.local, and fix that.

-jeff

At 04:08 PM 1/6/2005, Gregg R.Allen wrote:
I'm not sure where it's being stored, it's probably being cached in the browser somewhere. If you edit the file /etc/hosts
and place an entry such as:

catnip.local    12.34.56.78

where 12.34.56.78 is the IP address of catnip.company.com. This can be discovered by either nslookup catnip.company.com
or dig catnip.company.com

The computer might need to be rebooted after editing the hosts file.

Gregg Allen