All of sudden, I'm having this strange problem.  I do this in terminal:

sudo perl -MCPAN -e 'WWW::Restaurant::Menu'

And . . . nothing happens.  When I go into cpan, I get this message:

There seems to be running another CPAN process (pid 606).  Contacting...
Other job not responding. Shall I overwrite the lockfile? (Y/N) [y]

When I go into Activity Monitor I don't see pid 606.

Last week it was working just fine for me. I'm puzzled as to what might be going on - any advice on getting this back up and running again?

--
Lola - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.lolajl.net | Blog at http://www.lolajl.net/blog/