Lola Lee said the following on 1/18/05 9:41 AM:
All of sudden, I'm having this strange problem.  I do this in terminal:

sudo perl -MCPAN -e 'WWW::Restaurant::Menu'

And . . . nothing happens. When I go into cpan, I get this message:

Moral of the story . . . pay attention to the words. Seems I left out this vital word "install". Doh . . . correcting the entry in the NoteTaker file I keep for Perl info . . .

-- Lola - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.lolajl.net | Blog at http://www.lolajl.net/blog/ Terrorism delenda est! (Terrorism must be destroyed utterly!) I'm in Bowie, MD, USA, halfway between DC and Annapolis.