Hi all. I'm having some difficulty dealing with packages like PDF::API2; it's just too huge! This package has no man pages, just some perldocs (perldoxen?), so I've been searching thru them over and over and....over.

I was thinking that with all the pm's that there are, there must be a more convenient way to look thru them without having to first determine
the name and then execute perldoc. With the PDF thing, the hard part is just getting the names of the nine zillion modules!

I thought about generating man pages with pod2man, but this won't provide any indication of the hierarchy.

Oh, and is something wrong with the perl.macosx group? It seems to be dead, at least for me (then again i have earthlink).

Thx
Mike