Duh... of course... that's what all those tests are for. Sorry... I'm a little (a lot) new at the install process. I installed MIME::Lite using the process below and it worked like a charm.

Many thanks again to all who helped.

Now... to wright the program... I'm sure I'll be back. :)

Thanks again,

Mark