How does directing this sort of thing at someone who worked on a tiny little bit of Tiger, which you guys seem to use personally, help anything at all? Unless you have complaints about perl on Tiger, these comments seem inappropriate.

If anything, I'd be thankful to have an engineer who works on perl for Apple on this list.

Personally, Tiger works great for me, and I'd like to thank everyone involved in working on it.

Ian