I'm interested in producing some drawings/diagrams/pictures based on 3D data/objects generated from Perl. Something that would allow me to write code that generates boxes, cylinders, spheres, etc with various colours and material styles and generate an image (or potentially an animation).

Any suggestions? The best bet seems to be to use SDL_Perl, although a brief look seems to indicate I'll be installing packages for the next month.

Thanks for any hints or warnings,
   Peter.

--
Check out Interarchy 8.1.1, just released, now with Amazon S3 support.
<http://www.stairways.com/>  <http://download.stairways.com/>