From: Moisés Chicharro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 9:01 AM
To: macosx@perl.org
Subject: Re: Perl Module Installation

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

I ran the 'perl -MCPAN -e shell' and it told me to update the module
which I did. So I now have v1.7601.

However, when trying to run 'install DBI', it piled a whole load of
stuff into the terminal window which ended with this below ( the NOT
OK bit is worrying me )...

-----------
test.pl done
   /usr/bin/make test -- OK
Running make install
Manifying blib/man1/dbiproxy.1
Warning: You do not have permissions to install into /usr/local/man/
man1 at /System/Library/Perl/5.8.6/ExtUtils/Install.pm line 114.
mkdir /usr/local/man/man3: Permission denied at /System/Library/Perl/
5.8.6/ExtUtils/Install.pm line 112
make: *** [pure_site_install] Error 255
   /usr/bin/make install  -- NOT OK

Does that make sense to any of you guys?

Thanks again for your help :)