Sorry, maybe my phrasing was misleading. Obviously I read the error and understood what Permission Denied means but having checked that my account was admin and this being the first module I have ever installed I was not sure what to do to get access.

Rather that writing "Does that make any sense", I should of wrote "How do I get round this".