>* AmphetaDesk users: please try to use this,
>  and try to duplicate the previous crashing bug.

Unfortunately, I was able to duplicate this using the latest CVS.
AmphetaDesk started up fine, ran fine, but the minute I tried to Apple-Q,
nastiness would start happening. The first time, AmphetaDesk closed fine.
Second time, hard reboot required (no dialog box about closing the script).
Tried again, hard reboot after first attempt to Quit.

:(

--
Morbus Iff ( shower your women, i'm coming )
Tech: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/779 - articles and weblog