Hi Davide,
Am 03.05.17 um 11:03 schrieb Davide Liessi:
Did you run Frescobaldi via the application bundle in
/Applications/MacPorts or from the Terminal?
I tried both, the messages I posted came from the attempt with the terminal.
In the latter case what did you write exactly?
Simply "frescobaldi". This finds the executable at /opt/local/bin/frescobaldi, which is also the directory where my python 2.7 and 3.5 live.> Please try again
sudo port clean frescobaldi py35-poppler-qt4 py35-pyqt4
sudo port install frescobaldi
and let me know if you still have this problem.
Yes, it's still broken.

For completeness (although I think it's irrelevant) I'll also mention that the new installation following your instruction (again) returned this message:
  frescobaldi has the following notes:
You may want to install FluidSynth and obtain a SoundFont in order to have
    audio output from Frescobaldi's MIDI output.

You will need to select FluidSynth's MIDI input port in Frescobaldi's MIDI
    settings (in Preferences) while FluidSynth is running.

Best,
Thomas