I don’t know if it helps at all, but on October 24th I did the first steps of
MacPorts migration in anticipation of installing Catalina. I never did install
Catalina, but I saved the myports.txt and requested.txt files. They are here:

https://pastebin.com/cxM85Dq6 <https://pastebin.com/cxM85Dq6>

https://pastebin.com/8sJafzKa <https://pastebin.com/8sJafzKa>

This is before I did the reclaim that removed clamav.