I went on Google and typed in "install leopard netbook" without the
quotes.  the first site in the results is the one to which I'm
referring.  I'm wondering if anyone has done this or if you think it
would be successful/easy for me to do.  Let's keep it hypothetical to
avoid legal drama.  Keep in mind that I don't have any experience with
terminal or partitioning etc and the first parts of the installation
probably wouldn't use sound, since the author said he installed that
driver later.  I would be relying on sighted assistance from someone
who's not too technically-oriented but who can follow instructions if
they're clear.  The first site made sense but one of the links on it
got very technical so my head is spinning.  The one thing I doubt I
need to worry about is resolution since I can't see it anyway.  I have
the installation disks that came with my Macbook so I'm assuming
that's Leopard?  What's the difference, tech-wise, between that and
the other version they mentioned on the site?  Can it work on any
netbook with similar specs?  Does it still have VoiceOver on it?  what
would I need to do differently if I used my copy, cause he still
talked about using a modified version, even though he chose a licensed
copy.

Now say I got an Acer - Aspire One Netbook with Intel® Atom™ Processor
N270 (either with the 120 or 160 gb hard drive and the six-cell
battery, unless there's a better one under 9 inches and under $350
tops out there).  Would I need to get special drivers for the netbook?
 I have an external cd/dvd rom drive and am wondering if I could just
hook it up to the usb port on the netbook or would I need to get a
drive specifically for that brand?  It did work on my desktop without
me installing any drivers, so I don't see why not.  What did he mean
when he talked about having to get a wireless card.  The Acer would
one built-in and I have broadband from Verizon.  Would I still need to
get a special card or would it recognise my connection like the Mac
does?  Thanks.