From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Chris Gilland
Sent: Saturday, 4 April 2009 2:35 p.m.
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Installing Leopard on a Netbook

Um,  Eck skeuz? me?  Sue your c***?  Excuse me?  I r'r'reely! hope you
didn't mean the word ending with the letters, n t.  I find that word
obscenely! offensive!  If I hear language not just from you, but anyone! on
list again of this nature I? w'will! leave, no questions asked.  I am on
your side and agree with your feeling of stance, however, in all do respect,
mam, that was extremely obscenely vile/vulgar! Please in all do respect for
my sake, try to choicen your words a bit.  I know you starred it out, and
thank you for that, but that word r'really! did offend me honestly.  No need
to apologise, you didn't know, just in the future, all that I ask, in all do
respect, is please be more careful with your phraising.  That word is a
spoiler to me based on something in my childhood that happened.  I won't go
into it though.

Chris.

Want great web hosting packages, affordable audio production support,
on-site computer support, affordible audio tutorials, and more?  Check us
out online today.

http://www.BlindPerspectives.net

Chris Gilland:  Admin and founder of Blind Perspectives

Phone:  Toll-Free:  1-877-222-0049 - Mon-Fri 8AM-5:30PM Eastern Time (Closed
on holidays)
Sales:  sa...@blindperspectives.net
Billing:  bill...@blindperspectives.net
Technical Support: supp...@blindperspectives.net

©2009 Blind Perspectives®: All Rights Reserved