hmmm I believe that is the most interesting read i have had for a long
time.
Am just eying my little netbook...
And still... as cute and geeky as it would be to have the timid kitten
on it i would still run for linux.
Yes reading longer docs would be a pain with espeak but the
consequences would be worse.
Lets face it girls  apple makes a cool os for the most parts and wait
til they come up with  a netbook

/sandi