I can't diside if I should get one or not.
The idea of knowing where abouts things are on the screen is a good
one - i've missed being able to know that since i've lost my site.
However, I really don't see the advantage of a iphone over my e71.

--
Kind regards, BEN.

email: bmustillr...@gmail.com
msn: benmustillr...@hotmail.com