I agree with Dan. I think more apps will be accessible in time. now
that people are finding out about voiceover on the IPhone, just like
on the mac, they'll start writing apps with accessibility in mind. and
who knows, maybe some apps are accessible already just cuz of how
they're written? I wanna be able to have my IPhone listen to a song
and tell me what song it is!!! lol. that sounds uber cool!!!!