Yeah, it's funny how Apple employees are always so willing to learn
about VO. None of the ones I've talked to at the store knew how
VoiceOver works, and some of them thought that it wasn't really usable
by an actual blind person, yet. Just as a joke, after talking to one
of them, I turned on VO on an iMac 24 after he left, and opened the
Microsoft website, right in the middle of the Apple store, full
screen. He came back laughing and closed Safari. You guys should try
this sometime...