Oh, and now that I think about it, does anyone know if existing iPod
touch or iPhones can be upgraded to the new system? They all have the
necessary touch screen, so hypothetically VO should be able to work on
them, unless Apple added a lot of processing power and memory to the
new iPhones, which makes accessibility viable...

Ignasi