On Jun 9, 2009, at 10:38 AM, Alex Jurgensen wrote:

> HI,
>
> YOU ARE MISSING THE FEATURE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO FIX APPLICATIONS THAT
> ARE NOT ACCESSIBLE.

...Which I only saw mention of in the OS X section, not in the iPhone
section. Not to say it won't be possible. And this feature likely
won't fix apps that simply expose nothing (or very little) to VO in
the first place.

All that said, my understanding is that iPhone apps, like most modern
OS X apps, use a common set of development tools and standard
controls. This should mean that most will be at least somewhat
accessible from the start. No?