To throw some more fuel on this discussion, Apple tends to be a
company that plans ahead and has a road map in terms of where it is
going. Wouldn't you think that they knew that over time they
anticipated adding voice over to the iPhone? And, we know that VO was
on the Mac for a few years previous to it going to the iPhone. It
would seem that as they helped developers design applications that
they have been giving them the tools to make them accessible? So, what
I'm really saying is that yesterday might not have been the first time
that developers heard about VO on the iPhone. Or, its possible that
they've just been developing applications following design
specifications from Apple that will enable us to have good access to a
lot of the applications. Not sure, just thinking. I'm thinking that
games and some of the other very graphical applications won't work for
us but many are very text rich and that could work. Also, I know there
is a Kendle application and I wonder if we can get access to those
books?