Alex wrote:

> What I meant is that I felt that someone made a comment of something
> that only insiders would know. It was not something that Apple made
> public.

OK OK fair enough.  I suppose there is a marginal possibility that
apple will defy all logic and not introduce the synthesizer technology
that they have developed into their next version of mac os x.
Honestly such a speculation could hardly be "insider knowledge", but
as I stated, common sense.  But you're right, it's marginally
possible, like a 1% chance that I am wrong.

Feel free to rub it in my face if such a peculiar happening should
come to fruition.