Thanks again, I'm getting a good feeling about this device, I wish I could
use one for a week before actually purchasing it

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Anne Robertson
Sent: Saturday, 18 July 2009 11:59 p.m.
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: IPhone accessibility

Hello Simon,

I'm totally blind and no longer young, but I'm gettng on great with my
iPhone. I can read mail, compose and send mail, check the weather,
surf the Net using Safari, get directions to where I want to go using
either Maps or Navigon, listen to music and audio books, read and send
text messages, as well as using it for phone calls, of course. Oh yes,
and I forgot to mention the calendar and address book. I also use the
iPhone in both French and English.

I hope this reassures you a bit.

Cheers,

Anne