On Jul 19, 2009, at 12:33 PM, Tasha Raella Chemel wrote:
>    Just curious -- have people tried using the option that allows
> you to
> use a wider keyboard? i'm assuming that this would be easier since the
> virtual keys would be bigger.

Early on, the wider landscape keyboard was what I found to be easier.
As you become comfortable with the touch screen, you'll find that the
additional size actually slows you down, as you have more realestate
to cover to get from key to key. The smaller portrait keyboard is what
I've managed to become very proficient on, ultimately.

Josh de Lioncourt
        …my other mail provider is an owl…

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt
Music: http://stage19music.com