Download mavericks and do it with disk maker x version 3.4

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill Holton
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 2:36 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: clean install with disc maker x?

Hi.
I am still having major issues creating a Mavericks startup disk.
I have tried Disk X both with an 8 gig stick and an 80 gig usb drive.
I have both formatted to Mac OS Extended, journaling.  I have tried them one
at a time.
Both are named untitled

Using Disk X I wind up with a no windows screen.

I caught these terminal commands to create a startup disk.
sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\
Mavericks.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia
--volume /Volumes/Untitled --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\
Mavericks.app --nointeraction When I paste these lines into the terminal and
press enter, I do get prompted for my system password, but after entering it
the terminal merely repeats the commands with a brief description of what
each command does.  I must be missing something here.  Any suggestions much
appreciated.
Ih have also tried this with both the stick and the USB drive.