From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jessica
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 1:47 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Calendar in iOS

how to I get to month view?
Jessica
jldai...@gmail.com

On Mar 12, 2014, at 3:02 PM, Phil Halton <philh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What I want to do is to be able to get an overview of all calendar events
spanning time like over several months. I don't want to have to see every
day of the month just those days that have calendar events active. We used
to be a will to get this before the latest iOS update by simply tapping
search and then canceling it or something, and that would leave us with the
list of events. Now something has been done to change that in the list
feature doesn't seem to be all that reliable.

> Sent from my IPhone
>

>> On Mar 12, 2014, at 2:58 PM, isaac <isaac.heb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> You can also view today's events in the notifications center.
>>> On Mar 12, 2014, at 1:56 PM, Phil Halton <philh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, but it used to work so that only days with events would show up not
every week of the month.

>>> Sent from my IPhone

again so that now there's no list feature. We used to be able to just press
search and that would bring up the list, but now there's a list button which
doesn't seem to work, and the search button does not bring up the list
anymore. Any ideas?