Hi,

Personally, I haven't seen much downside to cloud storage services.  As Alex
mentioned, some folks worry about snooping by governments and such when you
store things in the cloud, but, all the power to them if they want to read my
documents, learn about VoiceOver and other accessibility features along with
any other mundane stuff I store out there.  Computers get stolen, memory sticks
get lost, all sorts of things that we think are more secure than the cloud
aren't necessarily so.  I love my Google Drive.  Like DropBox, I can be
off-line, then as soon as I'm back on-line, everything added to or modified on
my Google Drive is automatically synced up to the Cloud and I feel confident
that I can access it wherever and whenever I need to.  Looking forward to when
iCloud Drive comes into the picture.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada